Sunday, June 6, 2021

EXTRA EXTRA - Sunday COMICS


Sunday, June 6, 2021

For the past 17 weeks I’ve been gathering some of my comics for these feaux Sunday Newspaper Comics sections and posting them on Instagram and sometimes on Facebook. The first 12 issues were called Extra Comics, then I changed the name to The Sunday Sequential

Sunday, May 30, 2021


Sunday, May 23, 2021


Sunday, May 16, 2021


Sunday, May 9, 2021


After 12 weeks of posting 12 issues of Extra Comics I felt I needed a name change for these newspaper comics. Because I wondered sometimes If the work I was doing really or wholly fit the term comics and I was thinking that a lot of the times it was more like sequential art, which is already a term used to describe comics as well. I liked the sounding ring and flow of The Sunday Sequential.


Sunday, May 2, 2021


Sunday April 25, 2021











No comments:

Post a Comment